July 21, 2010

Road to 50: KnightedLegend

Alright guys.  My gamertag is KnightedLegend, I am one of the admin here at The Field Test, and it's time I went for my 50.  I've given myself a goal of 30 days (After that I go on vacation for a couple weeks and that will be close enough to reach that I'll be pumped about that).  I will be releasing videos on my YouTube channel "MLGLegendary" every couple days as updates on my progress.  The closest I've gotten before is 12 games up on my 47 without a level up.  Given that it is possible to get your 50 in around 15 games I was a little annoyed to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDd279Zbp8g

Here is where I sit right now:
Team Slayer      44    EXP:  67
Team Doubles  39     EXP: 102
Team Snipers    40    EXP:  68
Lone Wolves      40    EXP:  68
Team Swat        39    EXP: 106
MLG                   26    EXP:  63
Squad Battle      22    EXP:  51

If you guys have any comments or suggestions, feel free to comment here or on YouTube. 

Thanks guys.
    - Knighted

0 comments: