July 22, 2010

Road to 50: Day 1

Day 1.  Overall not a bad day for Halo.  I played 11 games, and won 10 of them.  I've worked out in my head what kind of leveling I need to do in order to achieve my goal.  Purely based on math, I have to level up 1/3 a level (based on a 40 start) each day.  We all know though how much harder it gets later on, so I need probably to be at 44 or 46 by the end of day 7.  It is definitely doable, and I've got some solid teammates now.  I'm looking forward to see what the coming days bring.

Team Slayer: 44 (no change)
Team Swat: 39 - 40 (+1)
Team Snipers: 40 - 41 (+1)

You can watch the highlights from day 1 here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnepFlBWso
If you have any comments or questions about TheFieldTest or the Road to 50, feel free to email us as thefieldtest@gmail.com.

- Knighted

0 comments: